From the Introduction to 40 Days of Prayer With Jesus
"This 40-Day Prayer Gudie is to help the church pray together, in concert, for the church. Please use this guide personally, seven days a week for 40 days, but please do not fail to gather with the body of Christ and pray together, spending time together seeking His face and His grace for His church."
How to use this guide:
1. Pray before opening the guide. Ask God to speak to your heart and
mind in order to see what He wants to see.
2. Read the daily guide, it's scriptures and the written prayer.
3. Pray your own prayer in accordance to what you have learned.
4. Write down thoughts God gives you concerning what you just studied.
5. Share what God has shown you with fellow members and those
outside our fellowship.
We have printed guides available in the welcome area. There will be an online guide for that week's prayer emphasis.
We will discuss on Wednesday nights andous Sunday Morning Small Groups what God showed us during that week prayers. Plan to join us as we seek God's face together in order to join God in what He is doing to make much of the Gospel of Jesus Christ here at Excell and this community.
This guide was produced by the Ohio Baptist Convention. We are thankful for their intentional process to help churches work through the revitalization process.